bahasforex.com – Are you tired of watching the same shows on string every day? Well, it looks like you need different ways to have fun, like streaming videos on YouTube or watching filmland on Netflix, iFlix, Vidio, iDlix, or other services.
Because of this, we will show you how to connect a phone to a TV without using a data string or an HDMI string. In the last composition, we talked about how to connect a phone to a regular TV using lines and HDMI mills. In this composition, we ’ll talk about nearly the same thing, but we wo n’t be using any lines.
This is great for people who like to watch Drakor( Korean Drama) filmland or other streaming shows. Since the screen on your phone is small, it would be helpful to learn how to connect your phone to this wireless TV to enjoy a bigger picture. This will make it farther fun to watch, and your eyes wo n’t get tired as snappily as when you watch filmland onyourphone.
However, it’s easy to connect your phone to your TV, If you formerly have a tool that lets you connect your Android phone to your TV. What must be done? How to Connect Your Cellphone to Your TV
You can directly connect your Android phone to a wireless TV if:
- Your TV is a Smart TV or an Android TV, which already has a Miracast feature.
- Suppose you have an LCD or LED TV and an internet package that includes an Android TV Box. In that case, you can connect your Android phone directly to the TV using the Chromecast Built-In feature that is usually available on Android TV Box.
How to Connect Your Phone to the TV using the Android TV Box
As the article about the Google Home app mentions, you can connect your phone to the TV. You can also use the Google Home app to connect your phone to the TV without a cable. With the disclaimer that you already have an Android TV BOX, which is usually included when you sign up for home wifi internet.
Such as Android TV Box, which is supported by Chromecast Built In. This means that the device can be found and connected directly to the TV when you use the Google Home app.
You can also connect your phone directly to your TV if you want to watch YouTube at home. Usually, there will be a TV icon with lines like wifi. If you press the icon, your YouTube shows will automatically start playing on TV.
How to Connect Phone to The Smart TV without A Cable
Also, you can connect your Android phone to your TV using the Miracast feature. Most smart TVs and Android TVs already have the Miracast feature built in. But if you have an LCD or LED TV at home that doesn’t have a Miracast feature, you’ll need to buy a Miracast Dongle first.
Here are some ways to connect your phone to a Sony, LG, or Samsung Smart TV:
Getting Cellphone to work with LG Smart TV
- First, press the home button on the remote.
- Then, go to “Network” and choose “Miracast” to turn it on.
- Turn on Miracast on your Android phone, and then scan to find Miracast on your TV.
Getting Cellphone to work with Sony Smart TV
- The first step is to press the remote’s “input” button.
- Then, choose “Screen Mirroring” and hit “OK.”
- If you keep going, the TV will automatically scan any other devices that you connect from your Android phone.
Getting Cellphone to work with a Samsung Smart TV
- First, press the “Source” button on the remote control and then choose “Screen Mirroring.”
- After that, the TV will take 2 minutes to scan the device.
- Miracast cellphone feature should be turned on really quickly.
Not only does the Smart TV have settings for connecting to a phone, but it turns out that the settings for connecting to the TV are different for each HP brand. Here are the details of the Android phone settings that will connect to the Smart TV:
- Choose the Settings menu and then the Device menu.
- Then, in the drop-down menu, choose the display, and then choose Wireless Display.
- Here, you must turn on the feature by pressing the “ON” button.
- Wait a few moments until your TV name shows up and the connection is made.
- Click settings on android apps.
- Then click on “Wireless and Network” and then “More.”
- Then, go to the “Select Device” menu and choose the name of your Smart TV.
- From the Settings menu, choose More and then Wireless Display.
- Then, move to the “ON” position.
- When the name of the Smart TV shows up, choose it so that connecting to the TV can begin.
- Choose “Wireless and Networks” from the “Settings” menu.
- Then, click “More Settings” and choose “Allshare Cast.”
- Next, click “Screen Mirroring” in the “Connect and Share” section.
- Then the name of your smart TV will show up. Press the name you want
LG Optimus Phone
- Go to the Settings menu, click Wireless and Network, and then click More.
- After that, choose the Miracast menu, and the smart TV will be scanned.
- Choose your Smart TV type, and the HP will automatically connect.
You need to know these things when you want to connect an Android phone to a regular LCD Smart TV or LED TV. Basically, if you already have a smart TV, it’s easy to connect your phone to it. But if you still have an LCD or LED TV, you’ll need an extra device like a Miracast Dongle or an Android TV Box with Chromecast built-in.